Build and lead inclusive, creative, and effective teams
Teams are vital for the modern workplace, yet people often experience frustration being on one. That’s because, in part, building truly effective teams requires a focused effort.
To build teams that get results, it’s vital to understand:
- What makes a team different than just a group of individuals.
- What teams are best-suited for.
- The importance of diversity and inclusion for effective teams.
- How to get a team up and running successfully.
- How to actively engage all team members
- Ways to facilitate results that are bigger than the sum of the parts
Team members must learn and practice crucial skills, including: clear communication, constructive problem-solving, running efficient and productive meetings, and holding each other accountable. Through team coaching and skilled facilitation, I help groups become great teams!
Weaving Learning Throughout A Team’s Work
In this era when agile, collaborative, teams are needed to take on complex challenges, ongoing learning is crucial for effective teaming.
Hosted by the Central Mass Association for Talent Development (ATD) Chapter
June 20, 2018, from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Clark University, Worcester MA
Information and registration
“With This In Mind”
Ideas & Essays