Bob Greene engages individuals and teams in essential conversations that lead to insight, creativity, and action. As a leadership coach and organization development consultant, he asks powerful questions and facilitates significant conversations so clients gain greater perspective and reach their goals.
With over 20 years experience, Bob serves as a trusted thinking partner with emerging and established leaders. Through one-to-one coaching and skillfully facilitated group dialogue, he helps individuals and teams identify vital goals, address internal and external obstacles that keep them stuck, and take effective action.
Bob created the Nonprofit Leadership Institute at Montgomery College (Maryland) and served on the selection committees of the Washington Post Award for Excellence in Nonprofit Management, and the Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman EXCEL Leadership Award. Bob has published articles and presented workshops and webinars on organization development, teams, diversity and inclusion, nonprofit organizations, and other topics.
Education and Certifications
- MS, Human Service Studies, Cornell University.
- BA, Psychology Honors, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- International Coach Federation Certified.
- NTL Institute Diversity Leadership Certificate Program.
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator ® (MBTI) Certified Practitioner.
- Center for Creative Leadership 360 Assessment Certification.
For over 20 years, he has worked with a wide range of clients who emphasize social responsibility: individuals, nonprofit organizations, government agencies, educational institutions, and community-minded businesses.