Bring Out Your Best!
Everyone can use someone on their side at times! Coaching provides you with a trusted thinking partner. I will confidentially listen to your concerns, be a sounding board for your ideas, provide honest and helpful feedback, and encourage being accountable to the goals you set for yourself.
As a coach, I help foster action and learning through supporting you to go systematically through a cycle of visioning, planning, acting, and reflecting. The cycle repeats as needed as new experiences promote new learning and action. Challenges or blocks to going through the cycle are part of the coaching conversation, and can lead to valuable insights.
Individual coaching can help you:
- Increase self-awareness and identify your strengths and areas for growth.
- Recognize blind spots and reactivity for more thorough problem-solving and greater creativity.
- Better understand colleagues’ perceptions of your contributions and leadership.
- Mindfully work through a personal transition, and use the opportunity to clarify values and identify action steps for moving forward.
- Appreciate the power and opportunity of a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Identify constructive action steps, follow-through, and learn from experience.
- Hold yourself accountable to making progress on your goals.
Explore coaching for yourself! Contact me for a free introductory coaching session.